Park City is well known as a world-class ski resort town, but it's also home to some amazing restaurants. And if you're looking for a great place to dine al fresco, you're in luck. Here are a few of the best restaurants in Park City with outdoor dining. Whether you're looking for a casual meal or a fine dining experience, you're sure to find something to your liking.
- The Bridge Cafe and Grill (featured photo above) is a great breakfast, lunch, or dinner option. They have a wide variety of American dishes and some Brazilian-inspired options. Their outdoor patio is dog-friendly and a great spot to people-watch. They are located at the base of the Park City ski resort Town Lift on Main Street.
- Grappa is a classic Italian restaurant with a cozy atmosphere. Their outdoor patio is covered, so it's a great option even when the weather is a bit chilly. They have a great selection of pasta dishes, pizzas, and other Italian staples. Grappa is located at the top of Main Street.
- Cafe Terigo is a French bistro with a relaxed atmosphere. Their outdoor patio is a great spot to enjoy a glass of wine and classic French fare. They are located on popular Main Street.
- Twisted Fern is a New American restaurant with a focus on locally-sourced ingredients. Their outdoor patio offers an off-main street location with easy access and parking and is typically less crowded.
- Royal Street Cafe at Deer Valley is a great option for après-ski dining. The menu features comfort food favorites like burgers, chili, and mac and cheese. The outdoor patio is mid-mountain at Deer Valley's Silver Lake Village with views of scenic mountain ski runs.
- Saltbox is a popular spot for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The menu features seasonal dishes made with fresh, local ingredients. The outdoor patio is dog-friendly, with abundant shade. Saltbox is in the walkable Prospector Square neighborhood providing easy access and parking.
- High West Saloon is a distillery and restaurant serving classic cocktails and Southwestern cuisine. The outdoor patio has a great atmosphere and is in the heart of historic Park City's Old Town on Park Ave near popular Main Street. They often host private events, so getting a table here may be more difficult.
- Fletcher's on Main Street is a steakhouse with a focus on locally-raised beef. Their outdoor patio is great for enjoying juicy steak and craft cocktails. Check out their lower-level Lounge if dining in the evening.
- Blind Dog Restaurant & Raw Bar is a great option for seafood lovers. The menu features a variety of fresh fish and shellfish, as well as sushi and sashimi. The outdoor patio is heated and has a fire pit to enjoy your meal, even on chilly evenings. With a location on Kearns Blvd, access and parking are much easier than typical Main Street establishments.
- Deer Valley Cafe is a charismatic restaurant and gourmet deli nestled lakeside in the Deer Valley Plaza building. They offer a wide variety of American dishes, as well as some healthy options. The local's favorite cafe is near Deer Valley Resort's Snow Park base area, so it's a great place to stop for a bite to eat after hiking or mountain biking.
- Heralded as a "Hidden Gem in Park City" and "Park City's Best-Kept Dining Secret" by USA Today, Silver Star Cafe (featured photo below) is an intimate, upscale rustic cafe with award-winning cuisine. a contemporary, from-scratch, diverse expression of regional foods and flavors of the American Melting Pot. They have a cozy dining room, and the summer months feature additional dining on a wrap-around outdoor patio and plaza. They are located directly behind and overlooking the Park City Golf Club, at the base of the Silver Star ski chair at Park City Mountain Resort. They often feature live music, and reservations are suggested for dinner.
Here are some additional tips for dining outdoors in Park City:
- Make a reservation, especially on a weekend or during peak season.
- Dress in layers, so you can adjust to the temperature as needed.
- Bring sunscreen and sunglasses, even if it's cloudy.
- Be prepared for the possibility of rain or snow.
- Enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful views!
These are just a few of the many great restaurants in Park City with outdoor dining. So next time you're in town, be sure to check out one of these spots and enjoy a delicious meal al fresco.
Sean Matyja - Realtor® / Associate Broker
Mobile: (435) 901-2158 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org