Roundabout is where the heart of mountain living meets the soul of Park City. Comprising four expansive residences with open floor plans and ample private outdoor space, Roundabout is a thoughtfully planned respite on the edge of Old Town with easy access to the Town Lift and the proposed Deer Valley Gondola. The development’s smart location means residents can access Main Street’s cultural events, shops and world-class dining just as easily as outdoor adventures in this three-season resort town. Settle at home with white oak floors, high-end appliances and a fire pit, as well as green building features and stylish mountain finishes.
- Unit Minimum Price: $2,850,000
- Unit Maximum Price: $4,363,000
- Unit Styles: 3 bedroom
- # of Stories: 3
- Common Features: white oak floors, high-end appliances and a fire pit, as well as green building features and stylish mountain finishes.
- Construction: Double insulated walls ,Ceilings/floor that are shared will be constructed with the latest hat track sound reducing system
- Parking: Private climate controlled garage
Address300 Deer Valley Drive, Park City, Utah, 84060
Easily browse all homes, condos and lots for sale in Old Town, Park City, Utah. Old Town includes Park City's "downtown" area surrounding Main Street, the Historic District, the Park City Mountain Resort base village and out to the Park City golf course. Here you will find many small historic homes originally built in the early 1900's. Mixed in with these miner's cottages you can also find larger, newer, luxury ski homes and vacation condos.