With a new gondola connecting the Park City and Canyons ski areas, Park City Mountain becomes the largest ski resort in the US. At its base, Canyons Village is being transformed into a vibrant pedestrian neighborhood of new shops, restaurants, and gathering places. And at the heart of this expanded village is Lift: an intimate collection of modern residences adjacent to the Sunrise chairlift, steps from intriguing boutiques and sunny après patios, with a one-of-a-kind pool deck overlooking Retreat ski-home trail.
- Unit Minimum Price: $645,000
- Unit Maximum Price: $3,670,000
- Unit Styles: Condominium
- Common Features: Lift really knows how to live. The pool deck, fitness center, and Club Room create an intimate clubhouse environment for socializing and relaxing with friends, family, and neighbors
- Views Description: Lift is designed for the outdoor lifestyle. Large screens in the Club Room give you real-time views of conditions at your favorite runs. Gear Lockers have space for the family's four-season toys
- Construction: Lift was reverse engineered for the experience first. Whenever you come off the mountain you'll come home to a world of comfort, with dramatic fireplaces, 9-foot ceilings, and hardwood floors
Address2431 High Mountain Road, Park City, Utah, 84060
3 Bed • 3 Bath • 1,773 Sf
2431 W High Mountain Rd 407, Park City
This Lift Ski Residence Is Positioned In A Premier Location Adjacent To The Sunrise Chairlift For Easy Ski In/out Access, As Well As Shops, Restaur...View Listing
Easily browse all homes, condos and lots for sale at Canyons Village, a neighborhood of Park City, Utah. The Canyons Village resort area offers a wide variety of property types to choose from, including single-family homes, condominiums and town homes. The pinnacle of all ski property is The Colony at White Pine Canyon located on the slopes of Park City Mountain Resort. These residences boast the largest ski-in, ski-out home sites in North America.