The Parkite is a unique luxury condominium development in the heart of Historic Main Street, in Park City, Utah. Its fifteen modern residences all feature efficient, cutting edge technology, world-class quality finishes, distinctive amenities, expansive views, gated, secure underground parking, and unique outdoor spaces. The Parkite is located at 333 Main Street and is unlike any other condominium project in Park City. Completely renovated from the Main Street Mall, this steel and concrete structure was rebuilt with energy efficient, durable and high-end building systems, and underground parking access unlike anything in Old Town.
- Completion Status: Completed
- # of Units: 15
- Unit Minimum Price: $1,367,000
- Unit Maximum Price: $3,288,888
- Unit Styles: 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom
- # of Stories: 4
- Common Features: Generous lobby staffed by daytime and early evening bellmen to assist with deliveries, guest arrivals, and any other needs our residents may have. A large and fully-equipped fitness center
- Views Description: The building's units, terraces and common area rooftop offer a range of views: Historic Main Street and the Eygptian Theatre, Deer Valley and Park City Mountain ski resorts, the Wasatch Mountain Range
- Construction: Steel and concrete structure, with energy efficient, durable and high-end building systems
- Parking: Parkite residents access parking through a state-of-the-art private and secured tunnel via Swede Alley. Each unit has an assigned space, as well as storage in this underground parking garage
Address333 Main Street, Park City, Utah, 84060
Easily browse all homes, condos and lots for sale in Old Town, Park City, Utah. Old Town includes Park City's "downtown" area surrounding Main Street, the Historic District, the Park City Mountain Resort base village and out to the Park City golf course. Here you will find many small historic homes originally built in the early 1900's. Mixed in with these miner's cottages you can also find larger, newer, luxury ski homes and vacation condos.