Heather Peterson Matyja
Heather Peterson Matyja is a Realtor, Associate Broker, and Accredited Buyer Representative at Summit Sothebys International Realty in Park City, Utah. Heather specializes in ski homes and condos in Park City, Deer Valley, and The Canyons. Heather is a member of the Park City Board of Realtors and the Park City MLS, and serves on the board of directors.
Park City REALTOR®, Associate Broker, ABR
Summit Sotheby's International Realty
1750 Park Ave
Park City, Utah 84060
Minnesota-native Heather Peterson arrived in Park City in 1987. She joined the real estate community in 2000 and specializes in new project sales and residential re-sale. While serving on the Board of Directors for the Park City Board Of Realtors, Heather received much industry recognition; indeed, she was ranked in the top three for Prudential in 2007, in Prudential Utah’s top six for 2008, in the top 20 in Utah for Keller Williams in 2009 and was bestowed the Prudential “Himalayas,” “Everest,” “President’s Circle” and “Chairman’s Circle” Platinum, Diamond and Gold awards. Heather is involved in several philanthropic committees and enjoys exploring Park City’s ample outdoor activities alongside her Bernese Mountain Dog.
Professional Awards and Recognition
• Top 20 in Utah for Production with Keller Williams in 2009
• 1st Place in Award – 2007 Sales Professional Award
‘Top 3 Sales Professional in Utah for Residential Units’
• 2nd Place in Award – 2007 Sales Professional Award
‘Top 3 Sales Professional in Utah for Residential GCI’
• Prudential Top 100 (47) Agents Nationally (out of 70,000)
• Prudential Top awards – 6th out of 120 Park City Agents
• Prudential Peak Performers Everest Award
• Prudential Chairman Circle Platinum Award
• Prudential Chairman Circle Diamond Award
• Prudential Peak Performers Everest Award
• Prudential Chairman Circle Gold Award
• Prudential Peak Performers Himalaya Award
• Prudential Chairman Circle Presidents Circle Award
• Prudential 2004 Peak Performers Andes Expedition Award
Philanthropic / Charity Affiliation:
• Building Balance, Habitat for Humanity, Luxury Home Tour for the Peace House
• History Make a Wish Foundation of Utah – Chairperson
• Park City Performing Arts
• Egyptian Theatre
• Peace House Foundation of Park City
• Education Foundation
• Park City Board of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors
• Rocky Mountain Resort Alliance
• ARDA – American Resort Developers Association – Attendees
• Ragatz –Resort Club Developers – Attendees for last two years
Real Estate Development Experience:
Hotel Park City
A boutique luxury whole ownership condominium hotel project consisting of 54 studios, one and two bedroom condos located adjacent to Park City golf course. Responsible for marketing and sales of the launch in the summer of 2000: Heather successfully marketed to the local real estate community. Their names grew to be synonymous with customer service and relations throughout Park City and Summit County.
Silver Star: 2006
Silver Star is a ski in/ ski out development consisting of 97 whole ownership condos, townhomes and single family cottages at the Park City Mountain Resort. As part of the listing team since it’s inception in early 2004, the responsibilities were: Meeting with the development team on pricing strategies, launch of phases of sales through out the process, along with an initial launch by lottery of agents and buyers. Silver Star sold out in the launch in one day, with a waiting list of over 250 buyers anticipating any fall out. As of April of 2007 (Silver Star completing construction in 2008 of all construction phases), Heather walked the agents and buyers through the closing process.
St Regis Resort and Residences, Deer Crest: 2005-2006
The St Regis is a ski in/ski out luxury condominium hotel in Deer Valley consisting of 67 condominiums and 25 residences with prices ranging from 1.9 million to over 6 million. Brought on to facilitate the launch with the listing agents, the first phase was sold out and subsequently the second phase has been sold out as well. Having opened in December 2009 and over 85% of the condominiums sold, St. Regis Deer Valley is first and most successful big “Brand” in Park City.
The Sky Lodge Resort Club: 2005-2006
Located in the heart of Historic Old Town in Park City, The Sky Lodge consists of 22 luxury condos and townhomes in a five star condominium hotel. Old Towns first fractional property is one of the most successful fractional developments by an independent developer in the country. With a total of 176 fractional residents available, there are 110 under hard contract as of April of 2007. Heather, at the project since the inception, has worked through launches, sales, marketing, training a successful sales team, and reporting to developer.